Guide to depositing money to your ExpertOption account from Vietcom bank
If you’re a Vietnam resident and trading on the ExpertOption platform, there are several acceptable payment options you can use. One of them is Vietcom bank. One of the advantages of using a Vietcombank account with ExpertOption is that once you’ve made a profit, withdrawals can be made to an e-wallet account. Withdrawals to e-wallets are usually processed faster.
Requirements for Vietcom bank transactions to be successful Before you can transfer funds from your Vietcom bank to ExpertOption, you’ll first need to register and have your account approved for online banking.
If you intend to use an account from a different Vietnam based bank like ACB, Sacombank or Viettinbank, the process is more or less the same. If you encounter any problems, leave a comment below and I’ll try to help where possible.
For other banks like ACB, Viettinbank, Sacombank or BIDV you do the same. In the process of implementation any remaining problems please feel free to comment below. PS: When depositing with Vietcombank, when withdrawing money Expert Option also let you withdraw e-wallet. Good luck!
Guide to depositing money to your ExpertOption account using Bao Kim for Vietnam traders
Bao Kim is one of the e-wallets ExpertOption allows Vietnam traders to use to deposit money to their trading accounts. If you have a Bao Kim account, follow these steps to top up your trading account:
- The first thing to do is open a real ExpertOption trading account
- Once opened, go to your trading account and click on the finances’ icon on the left of your screen
- Next, click on the deposit’ option. This will open a window showing all the accepted payment methods you can use.
- Select Bao Kim and enter the amount you want to deposit
- You can opt to get their deposit bonus or not by clicking on the checkbox to your right. The bonus amount given will depend on the account type you have.
- Click on the continue’ button. This redirects you to the Bao Kim payment gateway where you’ll enter your details and complete the transaction.
General Risk Warning! your capital may be at risk