The cool thing about using Visa is that your funds will reflect almost immediately your transaction is complete.
So how do you deposit money to your Olymp Trade account using Visa Card? Follow these steps:
2. Once in your demo account, click on the ‘Make a Deposit’ button at the top right of your trading interface.
3. Once redirected to the payments page, click on the ‘Visa/Mastercard’ logos under the Bank Cards tab.
4. Select the amount you wish to deposit. Note that the amount you want to deposit might attract a bonus. You can choose whether to get the bonus or not.
Tip: Bonuses allow you to enter into trades with Olymp Trade funds. However, you cannot withdraw the bonus amount until you’ve reached a certain turnover of trades.
Tip: Olymp Trade provides a ‘Save Card’ option. Checking this option allows OlympTrade to save your card details in their database.
This way, you don’t have to repeatedly re-enter the card details every time you want to make a deposit.
5. Click on the ‘deposit’ button at the bottom of the page. This will redirect you to the cardpay payment page.
6. Enter your Visa card details. This includes your names, card number, validity period and the CCV number. Click on ‘pay’.
After a few minutes, your OlympTrade account should reflect the amount you’ve just deposited using your Visa Card.