There are lots of reasons to invest in Apple from the fact that it’s predictable and innovative, making high volume trading worthwhile.
Top Ten Reasons Apple is a great binary options investment going up or down
Apple is all the rage, technologically speaking. It’s also a fashion statement to some. But lately, the stock has been going down. There’s no reason to get upset, however, because here are the top ten reasons why Apple binary options trading is a great idea, no matter how well the stock is doing:
10) Apple is constantly innovating. The stock doesn’t always reflect the reality on the ground. It might just have been overvalued for a while and investors saw that coming.
Regardless, Apple is a solid company and you can usually predict how the stock will be doing. When you trade with binary options, you make money on the right prediction whether the stock is going up or down. You’re not affected by the selling price at the end of the trade outside of how you predicted it would go.
9) Apple stock might be down, but revenues are still up. They took a bit of a hit lately, but it’s still the most profitable company in the entire world. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, Apple makes so much money that they could buy Microsoft if they wanted to, just to have a PC division.
8) Apple is coming out with the new iPhone and iPad soon, and they’re reportedly going to be a huge hit. They’re lighter and thinner than the last ones, and of course they have retina screens. People are going to want to buy these things, regardless of how the stock is doing now, and everyone knows it.
And when you trade in binary options, it’s easier to make predictions based on a predictable revenue company like Apple than on most other companies out there. All you have to care about is how your prediction turns out to make a large return on investment.
7) Apple is also working on eyeglasses. It isn’t only Google who is doing the tech glasses, but Apple as well. And I guarantee you that when they come out, they will probably revolutionize the entire industry once more.
People forget that Apple is almost never the one to come out with a product idea first. What they usually do is let others come out with products and then they improve on those. Sometimes they improve on them quite a bit. And while stocks have been down, Apple sales overall are through the roof.
6) Stock prices for Apple are predictable. They don’t just take nosedives in minutes like some other companies. Sometimes their descent or ascent is a little fast, but overall still slower than most other companies.
There are so many people with so much invested in Apple that it would take a worldwide crisis for their stock to come crashing down, and even then it would be one of the last to fall.
So predicting them as a binary options investor is a fairly easy thing to do. What binary options investors are looking for is stability and easy of predictability.
5) Apple stock is easily gauged with the Chinese Foxconn company. You just have to look at how the Foxconn company is doing that day to see how Apple prices will react.
Remember that you’ll make just as much return on your investment if the company’s stock is going down rather than up if you make the right prediction.
And with binary options, you don’t have to invest hundreds of dollars per stock to make a profit on Apple. All you have to do is make the right choice and you’ll reap the rewards and profits of your investment.
4) Apple announcements are scheduled. That means that everyone knows when Apple is going to announce a new product on the same days of every year.
Stability and predictability are the keys to good binary options investing, and that means you can make a huge profit every time that Apple says it’s going to announce something, because you know that the stock price, even if it’s down, is going to start rising a bit.
This is the way to ensure that you can make a reliable profit during certain times of the year. This strategy invariably leads to success in your overall planning in binary options trading.
3) Apple is talked about in the news, and easy to predict when it is. Most companies don’t get the coverage in the media which Apple gets.
There are stories online and in the news about Apple every single day of the week, so it’s easy to observe their index line in relation to these stories as they are public for everyone to see.
All that you have to do is to study that line and match up the times of any news stories to learn how to easily predict how Apple stock will go.
2) Binary options investors like Apple because it’s easy to understand. Trading in something you don’t understand or know can be tricky at times.
But trading in a company which you understand and know is a lot easier. You can tell how they’re going to do because you know what’s up with their overall strategy.
Binary options investors like to trade in Apple stock because they understand it better than many others. And if you understand a company, you’ll be much better able to predict whether the trend line is going up or down for that day. That’s what makes Apple so attractive.
… and the Number One reason you should trade APPL whether it is going up or down is :
1) Apple is a fun company to invest in. Let’s face it: it’s a popular company in the entire world. Most people love their products and they’re successful. And trading in successful companies is fun for a binary options trader.
Why not have a little fun while you’re making money investing? There’s nothing wrong with it and it can even make the work that much more appealing.
Trading in Apple is a way of saying that you’re part of the process and to feel good about the investment choices you’re making. After all, you’re investing in a company with a very forward-looking future ahead of themselves. You want to be part of that and feel part of it as well.
DISCLAIMER: Futures, stocks and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of futures, stocks and options may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. The impact of seasonal and geopolitical events is already factored into market prices. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.